Sabtu, 13 Juli 2013

Why always you?

I remembered when Bella Swan said "...it will be him, and always him.". She didn't know, beside she told it, there was a 'not considered boy', Jacob, but beside Jacob, there was an 'perfect boy', Edward, he's everything for Bella.

So, when Jacob is you, what will you do? Wait Bella?

In the fact, I'm Jacob, and real Jacob, outside twilight.

There was a three person. Triangle. With a good guy in the point.

He's face. He's voice. He's smile. Like a sun in the world.

First day, I saw you, four years ago. Maybe, it will be a best day ever.

But, first day, I see you go with everything. I missing you.

One month ago, two month ago, and, three month ago. I can't forget the last time we meet. Until now.

But, everyday, I can't stop crying when I know, you can life without me, but, I can't.

Everyday, I can't control my self, I've lost my control.

I can't life without you.

And all my prayer that I said, I called your name, once, twice, and next rate whatever you want.

It's a life, but I can't life without you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar